Need A Change?
If you are currently licensed but feel that you have peeked at your current brokerage firm, we want to talk to you. RE/MAX Preferred Realty has helped many business
professionals, like yourself, realize their dreams in the real estate industry.
Even existing REALTORS® making a Brokerage change need Transitional Support and Orientation to the bevy of services at your disposal within the RE/MAX System.
Services available to you...
- One-on-one Mentorship and Coaching
- Confidence Building Exercises
- In-House Training
- Learn How to Close the Deal
- RE/MAX "Succeed" Program
- Learn How to Prospect For Buyers & Sellers
- Sharpen Your Selling Skills
- Winning Listing Presentations
- Negotiating the Contract
- Objection Handling
- Specialized Technology Training
- RSN - RE/MAX Satellite Network
- Business Plan Development
- 100 Days to Greatness®
Ask yourself if your business could benefit from the following...
- Brand Name (Professional Image)
- Market Share (Momentum)
- Company and Personal Websites
- Sales Per Associate (Role Models)
- Large Network for Easy Referrals (Global Reach)
- Training & Development Centre (Self Improvement)
- In-House Graphics Department (Self-Branding)
- Market Stats Reports (Listing Tool)
- High Traffic Locations for Floor Time (Free)
- 4 Offices
- Annual Business Plan Program (Focused Thinking)
- Mentoring & Coaching Programs (Accountability)
- Networking & Speaker Rallies (Referrals)
Don't be fooled by our competitors!
MYTHS ABOUT WORKING AT RE/MAX
MYTH #1 - "It is too expensive to work at RE/MAX"
As we acknowledge, there are companies cheaper than RE/MAX, but we certainly are not even near the top of the most expensive. There's an old adage that 'you get what
you pay for'.
- Look at our systems
- Experience the best with our support staff
- Work easier and wiser with our technology
- Learn and share ideas with proven sales professionals
You might not have known - 40% of our Sales Representatives are on alternative commission programs. Maybe similar to the one you presently are on - or better!
MYTH #2 - "I have to have 1, 2, 3, 5 years of experience before I can join or be good enough to work at RE/MAX."
Experience is doing business, not being in the business. If you know how to take listings and make sales and are willing to work, you may be ready for RE/MAX. With
the RE/MAX brand name, experience and management, reaching the $100,000 formula can be easier than you think.
MYTH #3 - "But I'm not a superstar."
You don't have to be. Locally we have average, good and top producers. If you want to become a superstar, we can help make your quest easier at RE/MAX.
MYTH #4 - "There is no training at RE/MAX"
On the contrary, RE/MAX has some of the finest training available, and the only full time Career Development Manager. The RE/MAX Satellite Network - RSN has the latest
news on technology and business, RE/MAX's Succeed Program assists newer agents and you'll be exposed to annual conferences guaranteed to inspire you! See our
MYTH #5 - "I've been told RE/MAX won't do well in a market slump."
The exact opposite is true. Our superior Associates create a flow of activity that generates new business for everyone. In addition, the flexibility of the RE/MAX
concept allows each Sales Associate to put together more transactions, putting more money in your pocket for each
MYTH #6 - "I'll lose business if I make a move."
Generally, the opposite is true. It gives the Sales Associate an excellent opportunity to contact friends and former clients about your new promotion. In addition,
the company writes a press release. It's been proven at RE/MAX that your enthusiasm and activity levels increase with your move and often create new business.
MYTH #7 - "The Broker of such a large office may not have the time to help me."
The Broker is ready, willing and eager to help with all questions. The Broker, as well as experienced agents and support staff, are readily available.
When you're Windsor and Essex County's #1 Real Estate Company, the competition tends to get nervous and myths begin to surface to protect their market share*
RE/MAX Preferred Realty Ltd.,Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
Come grow with us!
*Based on annual MLS® sales reported by WECREB since 1996 for the Windsor-Essex County area